[conlang_learners] Voting mechanisms

Arthaey Angosii arthaey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:44:02 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Jim Henry<jimhenry1973 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If we're using a secret ballot, I reckon we would want to select an
> vote-counting committee of, say, three people, none of whom have a
> conlang of their own under consideration.

Or we could have a web page that collects vote via a script. We'd
still want a human admin to make sure things are running correctly,
and to reveal the count at the end, and maybe make the voting data
available for audit if things look weird.

But we don't necessarily need a committee actually tallying email
votes for us, if we don't want to.

--
AA