[conlang_learners] (OFFLIST): Re: Hello

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:08:33 PDT 2009

2009/6/15 Andrej Šuc <ashucky at gmail.com>:

http://laefevsjiieng.weebly.com/ .
> Unfortunately, it's not much but I intend to expand it near future.

I like the look of it, especially the case system, and the long
narrative poem in your conlang.   It looks too incomplete (or maybe
just too incompletely documented) for someone else to learn it at this
point, though.

The grammar would be improved by the addition of sample sentences
illustrating each point of grammar, with interlinear glosses.

On the noun number page, you describe the system as having one-numeral
nouns and numeral nouns, with the former having two sub-types singular
uncountable and plural countable (or so I read it; it's formatted and
worded a bit ambiguously).   I'm not familiar with the terminology you
use; can you expand on that?  Standard terminology is "count nouns" /
"mass nouns" or "countable / non-countable nouns", but presumably
there's something unusual about your system that makes the standard
terminology inapplicable.  More examples would help.