[conlang_learners] The three deaths

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 22:37:59 PDT 2009

Sellamat prients !

Ed in sambahsa-mundialect:

Sont tri daunets: id prest est quan id corpos zawehrct; id dwot est quan id nayv est yisto do id grabh; id trit est tod moment, sem tid in id future, quando tieno nam est bahn ye id senst ker.

Recently I've added a new translation in the file section of the sambahsa-mundialect Google group; it's a detective story taking place at the end of the XIX° century in England "id villa im Yowrleings" (the villa of ghosts).. I'm aware that all of you in this list are not acquainted with Sambahsa, but this is precisely an opportunity to see how a text in Sambahsa looks like:
http://groups.google.com/group/sambahsa-mundialect/files

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/