[conlang_learners] groups

James Montgomery dreamripple at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 03:32:08 PDT 2009

I think the rotation is a great idea. It allows us a built-in variety and fairly allows conlangs from each type to be considered. The vote can tell us which one we're starting with. The second vote would tell us what's next (or the runner-up if it's in a separate category.

It would be a good idea to decide which category each conlang is in, probably from the creator, common consensus, or structural similarities with others in those categories.

Simple or complex, it's really all about learning what we can within our given time frame. If I could field questions to people (that I can't find the answers to on my own), I would be fine with a complex one. I would speak it like "broken English", but that's fine as long as everyone else can stand it.

James