[conlang_learners] groups

Brett Williams mungojelly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:39:34 PDT 2009

I'm not convinced that we need to split into more groups, but if we do
I'm not sure that auxlang vs artlang/engelang is the proper split.
>From what I've seen people say, I think it would make more sense to
split into an easy-language group vs a hard-language group.

Anyway I think the best way to split into groups is just to pick
languages one at a time.  Whoever's less interested in the first
choice, for whatever reasons (not just because of a broad category),
can get together and try another vote.  If it emerges that there's a
smaller contingent that never gets what it wants, they could figure
out to start a more specialized group -- but I don't think we've
developed any such problem yet.

<3,
mungojelly
aka