[conlang_learners] groups

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:12:10 PDT 2009

2009/7/15 Rachael Amarant <amarrach at hotmail.com>:
> I don't see why we should split into two groups. Instead we can make two or
> more lists, dividing the conlangs into conlang types, and then we can simply
> take turns choosing a conlang from each

So, if I understand your plan correctly, we would plan on picking an
artlang this time, and an auxlang or engelang next time after learning
the first-chosen artlang for a few months to a year or so, or vice
versa?   Or just vote on whatever conlang we want to learn this time,
and if we end up choosing an artlang this time, then only auxlangs or
engelangs are eligible for consideration next time, and if we pick an
auxlang for the first iteration, then only artlangs and engelangs are
eligible the second time, etc...?

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/