[conlang_learners] llomi

Mechthild Czapp 0zu149 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 13 22:52:05 PDT 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:20:05 +0000 (GMT)
> Von: Dayle Hill <dwhmusic32 at yahoo.co.uk>
> An: conlang_learners at conlang.org
> Betreff: [conlang_learners] llomi

> I've just been browsing through 'llomi'; very interesting and seems quite
> simple. The descriptive structure on the website is not full of 'intense'
> grammatical terminology which can often give me a 'bad heed' as we say in
> Durham!

I think it is ilomi (with an uppercase i), not Llomi, but I agree that it is quite neat. It looks as if it sounds well when spoken and requires no different keyboard layout since it avoids the use of diacritics. It however reminds me a tad too much of my Rejistanian (the syllable structures sounds and certain grammatic elements like the lack of articles look as if the language could have originated on the rejistanian island). I know that it is no reason for anyone who is not me not to vote for it.

~Mechthild

PS: can I de-nominate Fith? I received no reply from its creator in my request for the 404ing files and I think that in the current state, it is a bit... insufficient.

--
Va'xen tekne'het jasam alna! Va'xen tekne'het ojyu alna! Va'xen tekne'het tene'xen!
Let us make the world more colorful! Let us make the world crazier! Let us make the world our world!