[conlang_learners] Vabungula, permission granted!

Brett Williams mungojelly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:59:40 PDT 2009

Bill Price says: "Sure, I should be available in September. Thanks for
considering Vabungula."

I haven't yet made an account on the wiki, so could someone please
update the entry for Vabungula?

I think that Vabungula would make an excellent choice.  It seems in
some ways to be quite an ordinary and a simple language, but it's
distinguished by its impressive corpus and comprehensive vocabulary
("zurke (1) a.: hard to balance oneself on" is a good one!).  That
seems like a combination-- a relatively easy language, which is also
quite well documented-- that bodes well for our success in learning
it.

Here's the main Vabungula page:
http://www.geocities.com/bprice1949/vab1.html  The Story of Peter
Rabbit with vocabulary and grammar notes seems like it would be
particularly helpful!

<3,
mungojelly
aka