[conlang_learners] Voting

Padraic Brown elemtilas at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 07:32:00 PDT 2009

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Dayle Hill <dwhmusic32 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I think, in the final vote, I'd be
> nice to see specific reasons as to why someone is
> nominating a certain conlang?

I was thinking about that last night when I replied to James. I think a short questionnaire gauging opinion and hopes for the project, reasons for choosing this conlang / this kind of conlang, and desireable outcomes befóre the project gets going would be helpful, in conjunction with an exit questionnaire (hopes realised or dashed, goals attained or missed, surprises) at the project's conclusion, for future iterations. And naturally, it would be interesting for all those people who are just interested in "conlanging" and all its related processes in and of itself.

Padraic