[conlang_learners] Now or in September?

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 22:45:52 PDT 2009

Sell aghyern prients !

I've realized I often confuse the words "auxlang" and "conlang", and I unconsciously tend to discard the latter because it sounds in French like an insult ("con" from Latin "cunnus" = "cunt" !). Of course, when I said "auxlang" I meant any kind of "conlang", including artlangs as well.
Though I've only published material about Sambahsa (that some envision more as an artlang than an auxlang), I had created for my private use three Elfish, one Scandinavian and one Indo-aryan artlangs. And the remote ancestor of Sambahsa was an IE artlang.

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/