[conlang_learners] Now or in September?

kate rhodes masukomi at masukomi.org
Mon Jul 13 05:09:19 PDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Jim Henry<jimhenry1973 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/7/10 Rachael Amarant <amarrach at hotmail.com>:
>> I think we should decide on a language now whilst people are still
>> interested rather than wait until September and risk people loosing
>> interest. If everyone's been keeping up to date with what's being discussed
>
> It looks so far like more people are in favor of waiting, but only a
> few have expressed a preference.

Just wanted to point out that the LoCoWriMo is probably going to
interfere with this for some. So September would probably be better
since there'd be two months before that kicked in. I'm unsure if i
should participate in this until after October because I'm still
getting my language, and learning there-of, in shape for LoCoWriMo. :/

So many things to do... so little time....

-Kate