[conlang_learners] hello everyone!

falcata at conlang.org falcata at conlang.org
Wed Jul 29 01:23:41 PDT 2009

Hi,

I joined the list last weekend but only now managed to find some time to
write a few words.
Some of you might know me from the Conlang List, so for those that do not
I'll introduce myself.
My name is Jorge, my screen (or web) name is falcata and I'm from Portugal.

Can you fill me in on how this is done? There seems to be a voting for
something, but I missed the beginning of the thread and, because I'm using
a phone to post, I can't check the archives now.

I wonder if anyone here is already trying to learn Ithkuil?
If this is true, can I join and how?

Best wishes for all,