[conlang_learners] Relex

Mechthild Czapp 0zu149 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 28 13:21:36 PDT 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:26:20 +0000 (GMT)
> Von: Dayle Hill <dwhmusic32 at yahoo.co.uk>
> An: conlang_learners at conlang.org
> Betreff: [conlang_learners] Relex

> Would anybody be interested in learning a relex?
>
> "I'm strange to those who are normal, and normal to those who are strange;
> quite frankly-I prefer the latter"!

We had a discussion about what actually constitutes a relex. I do not want to revive it, just make you remember that there is a sliding scale in strangeness and difficulty between relex and seriously alien languages like Fith and beyond. There are people who prefer the lower end of difficulty. I am not one of them. I have my own language which at least by certain definition came close to being a relex - at least in the earliest versions. As such, I am interested in something on the other end.

Jilih mi'rala'hadada ,xe'kir xetsu'het mejiheji, venil. (That being expressed I will follow the choice of the majority)
--
Va'xen tekne'het jasam alna! Va'xen tekne'het ojyu alna! Va'xen tekne'het tene'xen!
Let us make the world more colorful! Let us make the world crazier! Let us make the world our world!