[conlang_learners] llomi

Dayle Hill dwhmusic32 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 16:20:05 PDT 2009

I've just been browsing through 'llomi'; very interesting and seems quite simple. The descriptive structure on the website is not full of 'intense' grammatical terminology which can often give me a 'bad heed' as we say in Durham!

Although I have nominated my own conlang www.wiki.frath.net/Dalcurian I may actually nominate someone elses if it really intrigues me (to clarify, I will vote either on my own OR another one...not both).

My apologies by the way, I've only recently begun browsing the shortlist as I've had some personal issues to deal with, plus I've been feverishly updating my website, plus editing my dictionary ready to go online, a sample of which you can view here: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dmh9tc5_5cc2cgxdx (full lexicon will be online shortly-around 6000 entries)
Dayle (off to bed, tortoise is trying to claw his way out of his vivarium and driving me nuts)!

"I'm strange to those who are normal, and normal to those who are strange; quite frankly-I prefer the latter"!