[conlang_learners] What will you do leading up to the first day?

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:24:42 PDT 2009

I'm planning to go through the shortlist and, for each conlang which I
haven't looked at much before, or haven't done so recently, read much
of the available material about it, maybe try writing something in it,
and then post here my thoughts on it.  I suggest others do the same,
whether for conlangs you've nominated but haven't said a lot about yet
or for conlangs others have nominated and which haven't been discussed
yet much here on the list.

This needs to take a back seat to my studying Taruven for the inverse
relay, but I'll try to look at several conlangs and post here about
them, maybe one every week or two, until the vote.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/