[conlang_learners] What will you do leading up to the first day?

Larry Sulky larrysulky at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:31:07 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Jim Henry <jimhenry1973 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm planning to go through the shortlist and, for each conlang which I
> haven't looked at much before, or haven't done so recently, read much
> of the available material about it, maybe try writing something in it,
> and then post here my thoughts on it.  I suggest others do the same,
> whether for conlangs you've nominated but haven't said a lot about yet
> or for conlangs others have nominated and which haven't been discussed
> yet much here on the list.
>
> This needs to take a back seat to my studying Taruven for the inverse
> relay, but I'll try to look at several conlangs and post here about
> them, maybe one every week or two, until the vote.
>
> --
> Jim Henry

That's a good idea, Jim; I'll try to do the same. Even with a heavy work
schedule right now I should be able to do at least that much.

Like NBA coaches who are foresworn from voting for their own players for the
All-Star game, I will refrain from including Qakwan and ilomi in this
specific exercise, nor will I vote for either in the vote.

--larry