[conlang_learners] Voting procedure wiki page

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 06:20:09 PDT 2009

Hi Tony !

If you've already  joined us (at least yesterday) I don't see why you should be banned from the vote. My opinion applied only to the time during the voting period and the tiny period before (Jim and his helpers might need a few time to prepare the list of entitled voters before the vote is open). Being a conlang-inventor shows that you supposedly have knowledge on this topic and that your vote may be interesting (of course, if you really don't feel like, you are not obliged to vote...)

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/