[conlang_learners] Voting procedure wiki page

Tony Harris tony at alurhsa.org
Sat Aug 29 06:08:28 PDT 2009

For what it's worth, I'm one of the late joiners.  I probably will not
vote, as my reason for joining was that I heard my own conlang, Alurhsa,
as well as Jim Hopkins' Itlani which I know fairly well, were
candidates.  If either of those is chosen, I'll seek to be as much help
to everyone as I can, but if another is chosen I most likely won't join
the learning community just because I have so much going on anyway.
Hence why I don't want to vote as it seems inappropriate for me to
affect the result.