[LCS News] LCS Now Offers Discount Student Memberships

Language Creation Society lcs at conlang.org
Thu Jan 27 14:29:43 PST 2011

The LCS is pleased to announce that the we have added a
new tier of membership: the student membership. Student
members get all the same benefits as regular members, but
at a discount. The price for a one year student membership
is $25, which is $10 less than the price of a regular membership.
For more details, go to our membership information page:

http://conlang.org/members.php

If you have any questions not answered on the membership
page, please e-mail memberships at conlang.org.

Fiat Lingua!

Language Creation Society
conlang.org