[LCS News] CONLANG movie / DVDs fundraising followup

Sai sai at saizai.com
Sun Nov 21 11:20:38 PST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marta Masferrer

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/462792628/conlang-special-limited-edition-dvd

Yay! We reached our goal!

Just wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for making
this possible! We are truly amazed by all the support and enthusiasm
everyone has shown.

We especially want to thank our Language Ambassadors: Chuck Smith and
Felix Zesch from Esperanto Jugen-Berlin, Alexander Osintsev from
Filmoj sen Limoj, and Sai Emrys from the Language Creation Society.

We also must thank the folks at Libera Folio, Radio Verda, Verda
Filmejo, Esperanto USA, Notacon and the incredible support from the
very beginning of this film from the Language Creation Society.

We will be working very hard to ensure you receive a terrific DVD
and/or poster by Christmas.

We will continue to accept donations until the end of the month and
then we will be printing a LIMITED EDITION DVD and POSTER for only
those who pledged their support.

We hope to make the movie available now for download to fans around
the world, but all the extra features and goodies will only be on this
SPECIAL EDITION of the DVD.

So if you want to get a unique gift for that special someone this
holiday - this is your last chance!

Thanks again so much for all your support!

Much Love,
Marta and Baldvin