[LCS News] CONLANG movie / DVDs fundraising followup

Sai sai at saizai.com
Wed Nov 17 10:18:45 PST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marta Masferrer <masferrer at gmail.com>

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/462792628/conlang-special-limited-edition-dvd

Hello Folks,

I can't believe we are 73 percent funded. Wow... We are so close! We
have 13 days left to raise the remainder. Please help spread the word
by telling your friends and families about this if you haven't done so
already... and if you have, then why not a friendly reminder!

Some of the cool features on the DVD will be:
+ Interview with Baldvin Kari, the writer/producer and Marta
Masferrer, the director of CONLANG
+ Interview with Kari Emil Helgason, the creator of USCANIV
+ Commentary track with the lead characters of the film including
CARL, KIP and LIBBY!
+ A scene excerpt of CONLANG in a parallel universe (set in high school)
+ An option to watch the movie with Esperanto subtitles
+ Behind the scenes photos from the set of CONLANG

These are some of our other recent announcements:
1. Podcast of Varsovia vento, which will appear today in the
net.(http://www.podkasto.net/2010/11/16/la-64a-elsendo/) The creators
say that the number of listeners will exceed 8000.

2. Podcast of Radio Verda (http://radioverda.com/), one of the most
popular among the Esperantists podcasts. It will be published in 4
days, i.e. it  will be right in time for  the fund raising campaign.

3. Ret-info (http://www.eventoj.hu/), a Hungarian bulk e-mail,
received by 1087 persons from more than 60 countries.

4. Chuck Smith is planning to publish an Article in Libera Folio
(http://www.liberafolio.org/2010/la-malheroo-estas-esperantisto),
which is a serious Internet news edition having a large audience.

Much Love,
Marta and Baldvin