[conlang_learners] Conlang learners vote: results

Philip Newton philip.newton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 07:44:34 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 16:31, Jim Henry<jimhenry1973 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Philip et alia: I suppose you have already contacted Sylvia?

I haven't, mostly because http://wiki.frath.net/Learners_shortlist
already contains the following caveat, presented as a quote from her:

"during the school year, school will come first, paying work will come
second, and conlanging is (a distant) third. OTOH, I could really use
some feedback on my grammar explanations, and I'm working on the
dictionary with an eye towards doing a word of the day blog or
something eventually."

So I figured she wouldn't be in much of a position to provide active
assistance and we'd be on our own anyway.

Though I suppose we could still simply announce to her that Kēlen was
joint winner of the election, for her information; I can imagine she'd
be flattered, too.

Cheers,
Philip
--