[conlang_learners] permission

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 12:43:02 PDT 2009

Sellamat Dayle !

It seems to me that we can vote on all the conlangs proposed in the Frath Wiki List. If the winning conlang "belongs" to an author who has not yet given its permission, then Jim and the team will try to get once again in touch with this chap to see if he/she's OK.
(See Art. 7: If we already have permission to use the chosen conlang, we'll dive in and start using it. If not, we'll try again to contact the conlang's creator, and if we don't get permission, we'll go to the runner-up from the voting and use it if we already have permission, ask permission if we don't, and iterate if necessary.)

(Of course, you can choose only conlangs whose creators are very available, like Sambahsa...)

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/