[conlang_learners] Food for thought

Alexandre Baudry abaudry at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:13:52 PDT 2009

  Hmm, It's always the same problem. I consider that a language is a package, and to a certain extent, if you change things, there would be other problems somewhere else.

  So I don't think you can make minor changes without changing the language itself. In that case, it's a new language that is built, or a clone if you prefer.

  Personnally, I don't really mind.