[conlang_learners] Submission of conlangs

Amanda Babcock Furrow langs at quandary.org
Thu Jun 18 11:16:46 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 09:01:08AM -0700, Padraic Brown wrote:

> I had also thought, though I may be wrong, that this is not just a one-off
> deal. In other words, if for example Verdurian were chosen in Sept.,
> there's no reason the project couldn't start over with another language
> chosen by Sol Invictus.

I think that's a great idea, but I also personally would rather choose one
language and stick with it - with the idea of building a community of
speakers for that language, not just to move on to the next one.  If others
feel the same, there might be some attrition after the first round or two.

tylakèhlpë'fö,
Amanda