[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Alexandre Baudry abaudry at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:04:25 PDT 2009

  Here are some more lists, you probably already know:

  A list from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_constructed_languages

  The Janko Gorenc's collection of number (It's interesting to catch quickly what the language looks like): http://janko.gorenc.googlepages.com/collectionnumbers

  The list of Arika Okrent's "in the land of invented language": http://inthelandofinventedlanguages.com/index.php?page=languages

  Omniglot's Conscripts http://www.omniglot.com/writing/conscripts.htm