[conlang_learners] IE vs non IE

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 06:46:46 PDT 2009

Thanks for the explanations, Jim.

The Worldlang list was suppressed by its creator when he got upset by the religious based opinions of one Libyan colleague...

Sorry I did not remember your offer (in September, I still had a job, and a very hard one...). I later a opened a group to give Sambahsa on-line lessons:
http://groups.google.com/group/sambahsa-mundialect
Dave McLeod followed them and D.Ivanov did the same at the beginning (but he could not go further, as he is very busy due to his work)

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/