[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Mechthild Czapp 0zu149 at gmx.de
Sun Jun 14 02:45:12 PDT 2009

> >> Does someone know whether ressources on Fith still exist?
>
> http://www.langmaker.com/fith.htm
>
> A lot of pages on langmaker seem to be broken, but the Fith
> subsection seems OK.

It only seems to, things like the dictionary and sample texts 404. Which is sad because I like the ideas behind it and would have suggested it if ressources on it existed.
--
Va'xen tekne'het jasam alna! Va'xen tekne'het ojyu alna! Va'xen tekne'het tene'xen!
Let us make the world more colorful! Let us make the world crazier! Let us make the world our world!