[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Mechthild Czapp 0zu149 at gmx.de
Sat Jun 13 09:23:58 PDT 2009

> > > I see that the majority is for an artlang. As I am a lazy man, I
> prefer to
> > > learn a language as simple as possible, which is not always the case
> with
> > > artlang.
> > >
> > Not me. I like the idea of Ilaksh(sp?).
>
> Me too, I am very impressed by Ilaksh and Ithkuil. It seems that these
> languages are the only one that really permits to express correctly your mind.
> And in fact, by saying "as simple as possible", I didn't mean an
> euroclone, but rather a engineered language, as Iklash is in some way.
>
>   But I don't know if anyone speaks it. It seems very complicated.

well, this is why the support of the group would be so important for Ilaksh. It is a language where a single person would despair on.

> > Not sure whether it is smart to think about 'riva... err, splitting up
> now already. It would weaken the idea of the community.
>
> No rivality, just different wishes.
'riva just means 'to split up in 2 parts/to fork' it was one of the times when I thought of the rejistanian word before the English or German one, and I just wanted to share that blunder ;)
--
Va'xen tekne'het jasam alna! Va'xen tekne'het ojyu alna! Va'xen tekne'het tene'xen!
Let us make the world more colorful! Let us make the world crazier! Let us make the world our world!

GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss