[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Mechthild Czapp 0zu149 at gmx.de
Sat Jun 13 06:53:15 PDT 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:10:35 -0400
> Von: Jim Henry <jimhenry1973 at gmail.com>
> An: conlang_learners at conlang.org
> Betreff: Re: [conlang_learners] Welcome,	and some proposals for what conlang 	to learn

> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Sai Emrys<conlangs at saizai.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Arthaey Angosii<arthaey at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> I'd be interested in learning more about a conlang spoken by your
> >> large telepathic felines. My large empathic felines will compare notes
> >> on the languages. ;)
> >
> > What's with all the large empathic felines?
>
> ĵrĭw-Ќ-van, hŏŋ râm kâ-i prym-van pe pwĭ-van mâ reŋ,
> wŏn mâ-tôn-fĭw râm-tan krĭ-o.
>
> I suppose many people find cats beatiful and delightful, so they
> invent catlike fictional sentients.
>
> drulm kwŏ i mâ-tôn-fĭw fîn'cĭ-tan krĭ-o vy-Ќ-van.
>
> Sometime I'd like to invent some penguin-like people.
>
> pym-pôm ƥ mâ ŝu-i gjâ kâ-i sru-van ler le suŋ-hôw-ca
> linuks-gam-la-sô pen.
>
> All the Linux enthusiasts will probably want to learn their language.

Xe'oki'vana.
I sure want!

Xe'vana tevme'het'ny linux!
I like Linux animals/free animals.

(the word Linux in rejistanian means free ;) )
--
Va'xen tekne'het jasam alna! Va'xen tekne'het ojyu alna! Va'xen tekne'het tene'xen!
Let us make the world more colorful! Let us make the world crazier! Let us make the world our world!

GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss