[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:10:35 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Sai Emrys<conlangs at saizai.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Arthaey Angosii<arthaey at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd be interested in learning more about a conlang spoken by your
>> large telepathic felines. My large empathic felines will compare notes
>> on the languages. ;)
>
> What's with all the large empathic felines?

ĵrĭw-Ќ-van, hŏŋ râm kâ-i prym-van pe pwĭ-van mâ reŋ,
wŏn mâ-tôn-fĭw râm-tan krĭ-o.

I suppose many people find cats beatiful and delightful, so they
invent catlike fictional sentients.

drulm kwŏ i mâ-tôn-fĭw fîn'cĭ-tan krĭ-o vy-Ќ-van.

Sometime I'd like to invent some penguin-like people.

pym-pôm ƥ mâ ŝu-i gjâ kâ-i sru-van ler le suŋ-hôw-ca linuks-gam-la-sô pen.

All the Linux enthusiasts will probably want to learn their language.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/