[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 23:22:59 PDT 2009

Sellamat Wayne !

I agree that Brithenig is a great artlang; it was even awarded a price. (I just don't agree on a few details of the reconstruction like some infinitives).
But, I fear its use of lenited consonants may be a great impediment for oral communication. Long ago, I had tried to write some texts in Brithenig, but the problem is there is no dictionary from English (or another Western European language) into Brithenig, just a Brithenig dictionnary scattered into several pages.
For example, my wiki has a French-Sambahsa dictionnary on a single page; so, with a search engine, you can use it as a Sambahsa-French dictionnary..

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/