[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Wayne S. Rossi felianan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 15:07:24 PDT 2009

I have a certain attraction to Brithenig, or something similar to it.

http://hobbit.griffler.co.nz/introduction.html

The idea of "migrate real languages into a conlang" is really neat to me.  It seems fairly well developed and very intriguing in concept (merging of Celtic and Latin languages).

Generally I'm ok with the idea of an engelang if it's relatively human-usable, I'd prefer a non-auxlang conlang or artlang but I'm not really into anything that was developed as a non-human language.

 - Wayne