[conlang_learners] Welcome, and some proposals for what conlang to learn

Roger Mills rfmilly at msn.com
Fri Jun 12 21:06:29 PDT 2009

Arthaey Angosii wrote:

> 2009/6/12 Roger Mills <rfmilly at msn.com>:
> > I'd be pleased if anyone would take an interest in my Kash
> > http://cinduworld.tripod.com/contents.htm
>
> I'd be interested in learning more about a conlang spoken by your
> large telepathic felines. My large empathic felines will compare notes
> on the languages. ;)

That might be amusing........

> > Main problem is that it's a conworld language, and requires loanwords
> > (Spanish and Italian are best from the phonological POV) for a lot or Terran
> > stuff.
>
> Terran flora and fauna, or technology too?

Mainly the flora and fauna, and cultural stuff (like our religions). Tech-wise, they're about at maybe 1980 level but with some improvements. They've had TV, movies etc. for quite a long time, and are thoroughly bored with them. Computers too, but I'm not sure how developed they are. Probably expensive... They're a society that is slow to accept "change" and "progress". (They leave that to the Gwr, another sentient species, who charge ahead without thinking of the consequences :-(  )