[conlang_learners] Voting mechanisms

Sai Emrys conlangs at saizai.com
Fri Jun 12 15:26:27 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Jim Henry<jimhenry1973 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If we're using a secret ballot, I reckon we would want to select an
> vote-counting committee of, say, three people, none of whom have a
> conlang of their own under consideration.

FWIW: I'd be happy to serve as vote-counter.

I neither have any conlang for consideration (gripping language isn't
developed enough, the rest is too meta), nor will I be participating
or voting in it at all. (I'm just here to watch and help out a bit,
'cause I'm very curious how it'll turn out.)

So I think I am about as neutral as anyone is likely to be, as I have
no stake in it either way.

- Sai