[conlang_learners] Rules?

Alexandre Baudry abaudry at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:33:52 PDT 2009

   Hi to everybody,

  This list is a good idea, and I'm glad to take part of it. The fact to choose and not to cooperatively build a language maybe limit the efforts and permits to focus on the most important.

  But, I guess, the discussions will be hard. So, before suggesting any language, the best is maybe to agree on some features of this language.

  The first of all is: should it be a an IAL (international auxiliary language) or a fictional language (alien, elfic, etc)? (or something else?).

  I'm also wondering if there would be any rule of decisions, like a voting system.

  In a word, I fear the endless discussions between people that are all partly right...

  Anyway, glad to meet you all (and sorry for english mistakes ) :),