[conlang_learners] My Thoughts

Daniel Jacobson mustanghockey10 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 14:12:22 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I decided to join in on this project because as it turns out I just don't seem to have the

energy to create a conlang of my own and would rather help bring one already created

to life, so to speak. I'm committed to learning one (of the two, if we do have 2 different

groups after all) languages that is selected, but I'd prefer a language not already connected

with a conculture, as I kinda hope to be able to use the language to write in it without

having to also know the culture. I've taken a preliminary look at some of the languages

mentioned and I like what I see in Vabungula and Vorlin especially, but it's a long time until

September so I have an open mind right now. I also would prefer something with a non-IE

grammar, although that's not crucial for me.

-Daniel J.