[conlang_learners] my conlang Kash

Philip Newton philip.newton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:40:24 PDT 2009

2009/7/14 Roger Mills <rfmilly at msn.com>:
[Kash]
> The romanized spelling system uses just 3 diacritics-- c-cedilla, n-tilde,
> both rather common;  and the occasional acute accent to mark non-regular
> stress. I use US-International keyboard, which enables easiest typing of
> these; I'd imagine they're standard on European keyboards.

Depends on the country -- c-cedilla and n-tilde aren't on German
keyboards in Germany, at any rate, but I wouldn't be surprised to find
them on French, Spanish, or Portuguese keyboards, for example. (Though
I wouldn't be certain; I can't think of any "major" European natlang
right now that uses *both* of them.)

Accents (acute, circumflex, and grave) are easy on de-DE Windows
keyboards, though.

Cheers,
Philip
--