[conlang_learners] Now or in September?

James Montgomery dreamripple at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 14:26:55 PDT 2009

I visited the page and liked it. It's a good idea to be able to see shortcoming that I potentially hadn't thought of. Thanks for starting that.

After having read that, I suggest that perhaps we would like to choose a conlang with a creator we are in contact with. This being out first go of it as a group, it may be prudent to avoid any disputes if there is a necessary change to the conlang during our learning process. Having a living, communicative reference would be beneficial.

I had talked about Adelic initially, but never really meant to nominate it. I only meant to use it as an example and can't really recommend it for at least a few learning passages. Unless someone else disagrees, I don't think it should be on the initial ballot.

James