[conlang_learners] What will you do the first day?

James Montgomery dreamripple at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 17:46:28 PDT 2009

I'm not opposed to moving the schedule up, but after hearing about test-driving the conlangs, it sounds like a good idea. Does anyone know how many could potentially come back in Sept?

The first thing I will do is cringe at the grammar, which is my weakest area, by far. I'll have to use model sentences, beginner readers, etc..., to get it down.

As a side note, our group inspired me to write my Persuasive speech about the necessity of an IAL for communication in business and between languages. Not that I see it happening without global domination of some kind. It should be an unusual topic for the normal people, to be sure.

James