[conlang_learners] Now or in September?

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:45:13 PDT 2009

2009/7/10 Rachael Amarant <amarrach at hotmail.com>:
> I think we should decide on a language now whilst people are still
> interested rather than wait until September and risk people loosing
> interest. If everyone's been keeping up to date with what's being discussed

It looks so far like more people are in favor of waiting, but only a
few have expressed a preference.

If we're going to start sooner, we need to finish sorting out the
voting issues real soon now.   Who's going to count the votes, and
how?  (We have a consensus on instant-runoff voting, but are the
vote-counting team going to do it manually or with software?   Someone
mentioned some vote-counting software at some point, I think....)

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/