[conlang_learners] Conlang Learners Vote list

Padraic Brown elemtilas at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 11:36:25 PDT 2009

--- On Sun, 8/30/09, Sai Emrys <conlangs at saizai.com> wrote:

> > I haven't heard from her, and she's not normally
> > so taciturn. But on the other hand, fall term is just
> > beginning!
>
> She's quite overwhelmed, and starting several new projects
> already.

That's our Sal!

> I don't know how much she has readily available on Teonaht
> that's not
> already online; might be some chance of that. But if you'll
> need
> transcriptions of notes, detailed feedback, etc - don't
> count on it.
> :-P

To be honest, that speaks rather eloquently of quietly removing Tenoaht from contention, even though the language itself I think merits strong consideration.

The main reason for this project is to form a learner / speaker community! Without the commitment of a teacher, how much learning can be done?

> - Sai

Padraic