[conlang_learners] Conlang Learners Vote list

Amanda Babcock Furrow langs at quandary.org
Mon Aug 31 07:24:29 PDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 08:31:05PM -0700, Padraic Brown wrote:

> Indeed! In other words, she might be willing, but probably can not commit
> herself. She disappears for the school term, only to reappear like a
> Teonim city rising from the sea mists when you least expect it!

Maybe Teonaht would be a better bet for later, if we choose one to
study next summer, for example?

She mentioned once (albeit years ago) that there is a great deal of
paper documentation of Teonaht which never made it online.  If there
were a way of seeing that...

Was it Sally who related a dream on Conlang, years ago in the 1990s, in
which a heretofore unknown rich uncle had built a city or village and
hired a corps of actors to populate it and speak her language? :)  We'll
be making that dream come true for someone.

Amanda