[conlang_learners] Conlang Learners Vote list

Sai Emrys conlangs at saizai.com
Sun Aug 30 19:01:37 PDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Padraic Brown<elemtilas at yahoo.com> wrote:
> For example, Sally Caves is a college prof and probably would not have much time to devote to teaching Teonaht, though I think it would be a fab language to learn. I haven't heard from her, so can't say for certain. Me, I would strike it from the list and perhaps recycle it next time.

FWIW: I can call her up if she's still not responsive.

I know her decently well. Without having asked her, I would bet that
a) she would happily agree to having anyone learn the language, but b)
there's near zero chance that you will receive any prompt responses to
questions. She is perennially over-committed as is.

Up to y'all to judge if that'd be good enough (i.e. based on
whatever's extant online).

- Sai