[conlang_learners] where do we begin?

Olivier Simon cafaristeir at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 05:41:33 PDT 2009

I suppose we can keep on using this list; but on the other hand, there is a risk that "technical" messages (i.e. not related to the study of the xlang itself) are getting drowned among the flood of messages concerning the learning of the language. Moreover, if we had to split into two groups, this solution would be impossible.
If the chosen xlang has no preexisting internet platform, one (I mean "the teacher", or the one most proficient in the xlang) can rapidly create a google group.
This was the solution recommended to me by D.McLeod when he learnt Sambahsa:
http://groups.google.com/group/sambahsa-mundialect
and it worked well (off topic: in the file section "fichiers", you can download many texts written in sambahsa...)

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/