[conlang_learners] Voting procedure wiki page

Tony Harris tony at alurhsa.org
Sat Aug 29 13:41:20 PDT 2009

Actually it might not be too hard to throw together a quick PHP page
that lists the candidates, lets people select one and requires their
email address, then records that into a database, with verification that
the same email address cannot be entered twice or some such.  Or, see if
something like SurveyMonkey has freebee accounts for one-off polls like
this.  Just a thought.

Failing that, the list does sound like the best idea.