[conlang_learners] Voting procedure wiki page

Philip Newton philip.newton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 06:41:16 PDT 2009

2009/8/29 Jim Henry <jimhenry1973 at gmail.com>:
> Philip, Amanda, Matthew: edit the page or post here (or both) with the
> email address you want people to send their ballots to.

The email address that I'm subscribed to this list with (see
signature) is fine for me.

I also linked my name on the wiki page to a page that hides my email
address behind a ReCAPTCHA.

> Something we haven't discussed enough, perhaps, is voting eligibility.
>  Do we want to limit the voting to people who are members of the
> conlang_learners mailing list or were members of the list before a
> certain date?  If so, I can supply a list of names and email addresses
> to the vote counters.

I'd tend to agree with Padraic and Olivier -- limit voting to those
who are members of this mailing list before the voting period opens.

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <philip.newton at gmail.com>