[conlang_learners] Voting procedure wiki page

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 04:11:54 PDT 2009

I posted a new FrathWiki page on the voting procedure here:

http://wiki.frath.net/Conlang_learners/Voting

I think it incorporates all the details from our earlier discussion
that we have consensus on, plus (in tentative form) some less
consensical stuff.  Edit the page or post here if you have any
questions or objections.

Philip, Amanda, Matthew: edit the page or post here (or both) with the
email address you want people to send their ballots to.

Something we haven't discussed enough, perhaps, is voting eligibility.
 Do we want to limit the voting to people who are members of the
conlang_learners mailing list or were members of the list before a
certain date?  If so, I can supply a list of names and email addresses
to the vote counters.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/