[LCS News] CONLANG movie DVDs kickstarter

Sai sai at saizai.com
Sun Oct 17 10:32:31 PDT 2010

http://kck.st/cws7AW

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marta Masferrer <masferrer at gmail.com>

Dear Conlang Cast, Crew, Friends, and Supporters!

We need your help to acquire the full distribution rights to CONLANG
so we can make it available to fans and language creation enthusiasts
everywhere!

What can you do?

We have launched a fund-raising effort on KICKSTARTER and need you to
spread the word. Share our campaign via Facebook, Twitter, Email,
Tumblr... or just old fashion word of mouth.

For a small pledge of $15-$20, your friends and families can have a
special limited edition DVD of the film loaded with lots of cool
features.

Please click on this link for more information and to view a clip from
the movie!

http://kck.st/cws7AW

Much Love,
Marta and Baldvin