[conlang_learners] Conlang learners vote: results

Jim Henry jimhenry1973 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 21:49:26 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Jim Henry <jimhenry1973 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Philip et alia: I suppose you have already contacted Sylvia?  If not,
> we should do so ASAP.  After that, we should announce the results of
> this vote and the beginning of the learning phase of the project to
> CONLANG, ZBB, Livejournal conlangs community, etc.

I reckon it's time to do this.  I made an offhand announcement to
CONLANG today in the middle of a message about Gary Shannon's latest
nifty conlanging methodology idea, but we need something more formal,
and yet it feels weirdly self-serving for me to do it since my conlang
was one of those chosen.  Could someone who has a ZBB account post re:
the vote results, the new Kēlen mailing list, etc. there, and ditto
someone who's on LiveJournal conlangs, etc?  Include a link to the
wiki page:

http://wiki.frath.net/Conlang_learners

Are there other places it would be appropriate to announce that the
next phase of the project is starting?

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/